Help & Care
WHAT ARE PRESERVED FLOWERS?
Preserved flowers are real flowers that have been harvested and put through a process in which most of the moisture in the plant is removed and replaced with glycerin. Glycerin is natural, biodegradable and environmentally friendly. It leaves the flowers supple and natural looking and prevents further drying. In some cases natural dyes have been used to enhance the colors or copy current color trends. Some botanicals such as grasses, sticks, grains, vines and pods have been dried using hot air or desiccants.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY PRESERVED FLOWERS TO MAKE THEM LAST?
Flowers and foliage treated with glycerin can keep indefinitely and will remain pliable as along as they are properly cared for.
- Preserved plants and flowers are intended for INDOOR USE ONLY. Store your arrangement in a cool dry environment, avoiding areas of very high humidity for prolonged periods.
- Keep the preserved materials out of direct sunlight for extended periods of time. As with anything else, direct sun exposure will cause fading over time.
- You can use a hair dryer on a cool/low setting to remove any dust that may accumulate over time. DO NOT clean preserved flowers with water or liquid cleaning products.
- Avoid prolonged contact with fabrics, as the color has the potential to transfer. Try and limit the amount of handling you do to avoid any breakage.
Ordering, Cancellations & Payments
CAN I ORDER A CUSTOM DESIGN?
Yes I do accept custom orders. Once we start determining your preferences on colors and/or flowers, I will send you a concept board with sample photos that you can pick and choose from. Once the design has been completed, you'll receive detailed photos of the completed piece for review and final approval.
All custom orders are subject to a minimum down payment equal to 50% of the value of the complete price of the sale, unless a different payment plan has been prearranged. The agreed upon down payment is non-refundable. If the complete sale price has been prepaid and the order is cancelled before work has begun, then 50% of that total price will be refunded back to you. However, once a custom design is in-work or has been completed, the full balance is non-refundable.
WHAT PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
You have three different payment plans to choose from when placing on order:
- You can pay for the total order up front
- You can pay half down for the deposit and half upon completion
You can break payments up into monthly increments on a schedule anywhere between 3-8 months, interest free
- A minimum of one payment per month is required based on the agreed upon payment schedule. Payments more than 10 days late are considered delinquent and are subject to cancellation if an alternative payment date has not been arranged. If an order on layaway needs to be cancelled, the money you have paid will be refunded, less 50% of the total order price. Cancellations are not accepted if work on the design is underway. Once work has begun on a design, the full balance is non-refundable.
I accept all major credit cards and PayPal as available payment options during check out.
DO YOU ACCEPT INTERNATIONAL ORDERS?
I will ship internationally on a case-by-case basis, but understand that my shop is not responsible for any packages that are not accepted by Customs. Returns from an international order will not be accepted if rejected by Customs. It is recommended that you contact your local Customs agency before placing your order to verify what merchandise is acceptable and what is restricted. Orders that are shipped to international countries may be subject to custom duties or import taxes once the shipment reaches your country. Customers are responsible for these costs. International shipping rates are calculated based on size/weight of merchandise with extra costs added to account for packing materials.
Shipping, Returns & Damage
ARE RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS ACCEPTED?
All sales are final, and returns are not accepted, including the purchase of gift cards. Listing photos and descriptions accurately depict the items for sale in my shop. Though, please bear in mind that every computer is different and color may vary slightly on every monitor. Upon request, I will send you detailed photos of anything you wish to purchase ahead of time and will answer any questions you want to ask me, so please be sure you are 100% satisfied before completing the transaction process. If for whatever reason, a payment does need to be refunded, it will be returned to you in the same form of currency that was used for purchase.
WHAT DO I DO IF MY PACKAGE WAS LOST OR DAMAGED DURING TRANSPORT?
My shop is not responsible for any item once it has been shipped. This covers any and all damage occurring during transit, lost items during transit, lost or stolen packages left at customer's address, and any other damage, loss, or theft. My shop is not responsible for return shipping costs when packages are returned to me from failed delivery attempts. If a package was lost or stolen, please contact the carrier with your tracking information for further instruction. I package each arrangement to the best of my ability and leave them in the care of the shipper once they have been picked up for transport.
If you have experienced any damage, it is imperative that you document damage through detailed photographs for the insurance claim. Take detailed photographs as soon as possible and contact the carrier immediately to file the insurance claim. The following photos are needed in order to file the claim. Please note, if you see visible damage to the outside of the box or if damage is visible upon opening the box, please take the first photo in this list BEFORE you unpack the flowers:
- A photo showing the damaged merchandise, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning (picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box)
- Two photos displaying all 6 sides of the package (1 photo should display the top and 2 sides, the 2nd photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides)
- A close-up photo of the shipping label clear enough to read the detail that was printed on it
- A close-up photo of the box manufacturer’s certificate (BMC), located on the bottom of the box. The BMC is a round stamp that details either the bursting strength of the box or the edge crush rating of the box
- A photo of the packing materials that were used, (e.g. packing foam, bubble wrap, dividers, etc.), after they have been removed from the box
- Detailed photos of the damaged item or items
The photographs should suffice for the claim, but it is possible that the carrier will want to pick up the damaged merchandise and all packing materials for inspection. DO NOT THROW AWAY any of the damaged items, the packing materials, or the box they were shipped in until you are informed that it is okay to do so. At any point during the claims process, the carrier may ask to inspect these materials and if these items are no longer available, it could result in a rejected claim.